Star brite® Wintersafe -50°F (-46°C) Non-Toxic Antifreeze provides excellent cold weather and corrosion protection for drinking water systems and all engines at an attractive price. Its premium additive package prevents corrosion of aluminum, copper, brass and solder, but will not harm rubber, seals or hose materials. The 3X-died pink color provides excellent blow-through visibility. Formulated with virgin, non-toxic USP-grade ingredients. It contains no alcohols. This product is ready-to-use; do not dilute it.
Star brite® Wintersafe -50°F (-46°C) Non-Toxic Antifreeze will provide burst protection to -50°F (-46°C) and freeze protection within a range of +14°F to +18°F (-10°C to -8°C). When testing with a refractometer or with a hydrometer designed for use with PG, freeze point readings on the PG scale will range from +14°F to +18°F. When winterizing water systems with plastic pipes in regions where temperatures can fall below -10°F (-23°C), we recommend using Star brite® -100°F (-73°C) Non-Toxic Antifreeze.
- Safe for copper, brass and all types of plastic.
- Non-toxic virgin propylene glycol formula.
- Protects water systems & engines from freeze ups during storage.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect all metal engine components and seals.
- Use Starbrite DIY Winterization Kit